Sunday, December 20, 2009

Who are getting to keep all these expensive lotion and perfume people are throwing away at the airports?

The landfill.





It's considered trash once you leave it behind.Who are getting to keep all these expensive lotion and perfume people are throwing away at the airports?
I believe they have to go in the garbage. They might let you mail your stuff to yourself so that you don't lose it, but I don't think they keep it. They also may be keeping it to test for dangerous substances, but once a liquid is rendered harmless it's probably thrown away.Who are getting to keep all these expensive lotion and perfume people are throwing away at the airports?
In the trash! Dumpster divers!
you are not throwing them away unless theywont fit in your luggage that goes below the plane....otherwise the airport gets it and donates them
Bushs prostitutes
the people who work there. My dad worked at the airport all my life, and he brought me home presents like everyday
I don't know but it sure would be a good idea NOW to go rooting through their garbage!!!! SO MUCH MONEY HAD TO BE THROWN AWAY. Unreal, huh? I heard on the radio this a.m. - a lady whose husband was traveling with child and she had pumped breast milk for the trip. The husband had to drink some of it before they let him take it on the plane to prove it wasn't dangerous.
i think the flight attendants are getting them
i know but its for everyone safety!
The local landfill!
Ha ha! That's funny! I thought of that as I watched the news last night and I was thinking if that was me I would have sprayed all my cologne on before dumping the bottle.





You know some of the airport workers are going to rack up!
Good question. We were thinking the same thing. If I lived close by I would raid the dumpster!!! Hopefully they are sorting it and giving the good stuff to charity.
the lucky workers lol.
you know the airport employees are taking the good stuff. some lady had to throw out a $150 bottle of tequila...someone is taking that home with them

No comments:

Post a Comment