Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats a nice perfume thats not too expensive?

like maximum £30.





thanks :)





i'm 15 btwWhats a nice perfume thats not too expensive?
DKNY Be Delicious.


Its light and fruity and not to over powering


Its about £25.Whats a nice perfume thats not too expensive?
http://uk.shopping.com/xPO-Ghost-Ghost-Women-by-Ghost-1-0-Oz-Eau-De-Toilette-Spray-Tester





Ghost, this smell is so attractive, you should buy it, its only about 15 pounds.
'Sexy Little Thing' By Lasenza Or Victoria Secret ..





Its A Pink Bottle And (I Dont Know Why) But It Purs When You Pick it Up ..





Smells AMAZING !





About 21$
Charlie! Its way nice, thats my first purfume and I like it


Ghost as well is very good thats my favourite


My auntie and grandma likes Poem but its very exspensive.
Bvlgari Jasmin Noir and Burberry Brit are my favorites. I think they're tad more than £30, but they aren't much more..








Hope this helps!
Britney Spears Fantasy and Believe**
pink by victoria secret its cheap and smells great
juicy couture is £30 and its lovely
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment