Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do the more expensive perfumes last longer then cheap ones?

Yes. The only expensive perfume that I got that didn't last long was one of my versace's. Other than that, the expensive ones always are way stronger and last throughout the entire day, the cheaper ones I always have to re-spray. Do the more expensive perfumes last longer then cheap ones?
Well mostly expensive perfumes last longer then cheap one but sometimes they don't because there price is not because they last long but because they have really beautiful scents.





Hey I was wondering if u can also answer my question at


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Do the more expensive perfumes last longer then cheap ones?
I think other ones do but Lacoste. 60 bucks when i could of bought Abercrombies or something that lasts through a wash! =[
NO..MY $16 PERFUME STAYS ON LONGER AND SMELLS BETTER THAN MY $50 PERFUMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment