Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's Your favourite perfume? And is it expensive?

Sniffing around...





Clive Christian No. 1 perfume seems to be the world's most expensive over the counter perfume available starting at just under $2,000.00 USD for a 1 oz. bottle.





So what's your favourite... and if it's expensive does it smell all the sweeter?What's Your favourite perfume? And is it expensive?
design, it's a generic like brandWhat's Your favourite perfume? And is it expensive?
I like Hot by Ralph Lauren =]





It isn't very expensive...only around $30 i think.





It smells great and it's, well HOT! :D
Chanel no 5





yes, it is a little bit expensive





but if I am going cheap, I also like Patchouli
Chanel 5





it can be, especially as often as I use it
I use Jean Nate daily.............CHEAP STUFF but it smells fesh and clean. When I'm getting fancy...NOTHING is better than Channel No5.
On me: YSL's Opium, it's the only perfume that works with my natural scent. Everything else smells like cheap body spray on me, even Chanel! Last time I splashed out 拢40 on a perfume my partner commented that he didn't think much of the new air freshener!





Overpowering colognes and body-sprays are just vile on men: guys remember there's nothing to beat your fresh, clean sweat - it's packed with powerful aphrodisiacs and costs nothing :)
Love Spell by Victoria Secret ((actually really reasonabe price))

No comments:

Post a Comment