Monday, December 28, 2009

Survey! do you have a favourite perfume or after shave and is it expensive?

you never know you may get some from father christmas!


I still like Musk...... Tramp........ Charlie you won`t have heard of them probably. Really i am allergic and sneeze when i smell perfume. Does anyone else?Survey! do you have a favourite perfume or after shave and is it expensive?
I used to love Tramp and Rebel, my favourite now is Aromatic Elixir by Clinique, about 拢39 but it lasts a long time and hopefully my hubby will get me some for our anniversary later this month.Survey! do you have a favourite perfume or after shave and is it expensive?
I have my fingers crossed in anticipation, cheers for the points, appreciated. Report Abuse

i love chanel chance its around 拢45 per bottle i also love the new YSL elle which is 拢48 for a smallish bottle. the old calvin klein summer in the yellow %26amp; orange bottle was my all time favourite but unfortunately they have changed the smell! this was only around 拢25 per bottle! i cant get my hands on it anywhere!!
I remember 'Tramp', my mum used to wear it!





My favourite was, is and will always be Poison by Christian Dior. I suppose it is a little expensive - around 拢30 a bottle - but it's worth it!
I like nice perfume like


Beyond Paradise


Gucci Envy me


Curve soul


Curve chill


DKNY Red Delicious


And I have all of those b/c my taste changes often


and sometimes i do sneeze but it is worth it.
Oh my gosh...Love Spell from Victoria's secret cmells soo good! Its about 10 dollars a bottle but u can fin the generic version that smells exactly the same for even cheaper!! Love it!
I have 2 favourite aftershaves: 212 - Carolina Herrera (best for nights out) and Aqua di Gio - Armani (for day time events eg. BBQ's, summer day's in a beer garden).





They are both a few years old so the price shouldn't be too extortionate.
I love DKNY woman, its lovely and only costs about 拢25
Opium, I don't know the cost. I do remember two of those, Musk and Charlie. Some perfumes make me very nauseous.
Diesel for women smells great around 40 pounds
like diesel and joop.
No -- yes -- yes -- and finally, no ! ! !
There's nothing for the Captain quite like Old Spice. It's not break the bank price, I like the way it smells and the ladies like the way it smells on me. Ahhhhhrrrrg! Can't be beat matey!





BTW: I rememeber Musk, Tramp and Charlie. Are you insinuating I'm old?? :-p
yes its called ';curry armpits';and it costs about 80 quids worth of lager over the weekend
I like dune...eternity...angel and anais anais!


Quite expensive, but they last ages!


Yes! I remember Tramp!...(you're not the only one lol!)


Not allergic either so thats good.......although I hate the smell of those really cheapo perfumes!...they dont make me sneeze, they just make me wanna vomit lol!
Armani, Mania.
i havent used perfumed products or aftershave in about 8 years

No comments:

Post a Comment