Sunday, December 20, 2009

What's a not too expensive perfume that smells really good. but like not too flowery?

Its called SO? kiss me?


It smells yummy.


It sells at target or claires.What's a not too expensive perfume that smells really good. but like not too flowery?
I like American Eagle Real (I got a roll-on tube for $12.50, the spray costs something like $24.50). It's light, smells good, and is sort of flowery but also musky. I also really like Hollister's perfume (there's one kind that smells AMAZING, but I'm not sure what it is called, all of them smell good though), but it's a little more expensive: probably something like $35. Hope this helps!What's a not too expensive perfume that smells really good. but like not too flowery?
Go to a La Senza or a Victoria Secret store. They have these awesome perfumes that also have skin conditioners in them. They smell like really good fruit! I have the grape one and it smells just like a grape popsicle. Here's a link to where you can find out more about them!





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>





They're called Beauty Rush.
Okay I get the tahitian holiday from avon for 10 dollars.


I also order Vera wang princess for 20 online of ebay.


If you have a bath and body works near you they have a new line called pop colture out that has a LARGE varitity of scents.
Burberry Brit.


Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch 41.





I love them both!
Try Philosophy Fragrances or LaVanila!!


Both at Sephora, or sephora.com





good luck :-)
I like Chloe by Prada.


Or princess by Vera Wang.


Those are kinda pricey , I would maybe just get a perfume from bath and body works maybe.
Go to Walmart. Find a musk of any kind. They are not too flowery and they are wonderful!
Omg get the raspberry scented body mist from Avon (you'll have to order it) it's SO worth it, I've never smelled anything so incredible in my life.
Britney spears - curious


it smells gorgeous and isn't too expensive!


x
try So Cal by Hollister


or


Desire(Angels) at Victoria Secret
pink sugar- its not to expensive, and it smells ahhmazing!


xoxo
You shouldnt wear perfume.銆€
try charlotte russe's purfume. it smells yummy
Try Victoria Secrets...they have a wide variety and they all smell so yummie...

No comments:

Post a Comment