Sunday, December 20, 2009

Girls, is the vera wang princess perfume expensive and suitable for day wear?

It's very nice, and it's great for wearing during the day. I own it, and I go through, like, three bottles a year (!) It's expensive, but I can get it for $50, and if you'd like more info on that, please feel free to email me.





It's great for wearing during the day, but very expensive. You may want to try something unique, like....Love Spell, or ROMANCE, or, D %26amp; G Light Blue, or Ralph Hot. It depends. I'm saying that because many girls have Princess.





I wear D%26amp;G Blue, too, and it's lovelyGirls, is the vera wang princess perfume expensive and suitable for day wear?
Its not the cheapest around but I'd say its worth it. Maybe next time you travel overseas buy it duty free or get a friend/relative whos traveling to get it for you thats what I did.


I wear it everyday and I get compliments because of it aswell, its great!Girls, is the vera wang princess perfume expensive and suitable for day wear?
Hey. Yeah I have it and it's so lush, its such a delicious smell.. mmmm its soooo good! :)


Yeah it's expensive, about $80 a bottle. And I don't use it everyday, I mean you could, but that's a bit too expensive for me to use everyday :)
It's not expensive. It's like $35US on Ebay.


and in retail it's around $60.depending on the size of the bottle.


It's excellent for daywear; it's so bubbly and fresh.
My mate has it and it smells awesome





it's pretty cheap and wearing during the day is fine, its a pretty light fragrance
Not the cheapest, but it stays on for a very long time. It's great for day or night fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment