Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can you name some expensive perfumes?

I want to get my girlfriend some but im not sure which.


Thanks.Can you name some expensive perfumes?
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle.





I get the most compliments on Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. (Be sure to ask for the Mademoiselle line).. it's a shade of pink, in a clear bottle with a white top. 9/10 times I wear it, someone asks what perfume I have on. A colleague of mine at work has also bought it after she asked me what I had on, and I've found myself asking her after what smells so good! :)





(I'm 27, shes early 30's)...





Another good one, that younger girls tend to wear, which I also have.... :) Gucci Envy Me. The orginal, not Envy Me Too.Can you name some expensive perfumes?
I think it's called ';Olive Cassini'; It's the best! Or go to the your local mall. Chanel is wonderful as well %26amp; what's perfume without a Diamond my friend.
Find out what kind she likes first, there are lots of different ones and just being expensive does not mean she will like it, or that you will for that matter. Some ladies like spicey, some floral, some light and clean.





If you spend $60 on a perfume she doesn't like, but wears anyway because you bought it, it will be worse than throwing the money away.
Princess by Vera Wang is great. I recd this for mothers day and absolutely love it.
Hollister, addias, curve smell so good uh there's a bunch but all these smell so good
Gucci ENVY!
Not super-expensive, but here are some that I think smell wonderful:


Irresistible by Givenchy


True Star by Tommy Hilfiger


Cool by Ralph Lauren


Hot by Ralph Lauren


Heiress by Paris Hilton [I know, I HATE Paris, but this actually smells REALLY really good]


Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana


J'Dore by Dior


Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez


Glow After Dark by Jennifer Lopez


Chance by Chanel








I suggest going to Macy's and smelling some of these and pick out which one you like best. Good luck!
Chanel No. 5 is a great one.
Gucci Rush is fabulous, great for fall/winter

No comments:

Post a Comment