Sunday, December 20, 2009

What kind of perfume should i get for my friend?she's a girl,like an expensive perfume?any ideas, it her b day

irresistable by GivenchyWhat kind of perfume should i get for my friend?she's a girl,like an expensive perfume?any ideas, it her b day
perfumes are personal preference. i may like it but your friend may not. it is best to ask your friend tactfully. bring her shopping then just 'happen' to stop by the perfume shop, ask her preference. hope that helps.What kind of perfume should i get for my friend?she's a girl,like an expensive perfume?any ideas, it her b day
I agree with Damnit - Very Irresistable by Givenchy (jhee-von-shee).





However, Michael by Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs are my favorites. Marc Jacobs has a new one called Daisy - latest trend might score you points
The One by Dolce %26amp; Gabbana ..
I don't know if they still sell this or not, but Juicy by Jessica Simpson was always my favorite. (:
I used to give perfumes . Depending on her age, there are many kinds . For teens, you could get PINK SUGAR by aquolina and CHOCOLOVERS by aquolina or ANY1 from britney spears . For adults you could get COCO by chanel, PRINCESS by vera wang or BY PARIS HILTON
Expensive? Try Very Sexy for her by Victoria's Secret. Love the smell! The shampoo is the best too.
unforgivable by sean john

No comments:

Post a Comment