Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where can I buy designer perfume that's not ridiculously expensive?

I really want to get Marc Jacobs.Where can I buy designer perfume that's not ridiculously expensive?
eBay has been great for me. A lot of the time you can get perfume for half the price of retail (if not less). Which Marc Jacobs? I have Daisy and am always getting compliments on it. Their is also that perfumania place that is in a lot of outlet malls that carries a lot of newer brands for next to nothing...Where can I buy designer perfume that's not ridiculously expensive?
Marc Jacobs- I'd check out Sephora it depends on the size of the bottle you want its in a range of $25-90...


But there are better deals, sales, etc;... they also have Dolce %26amp; Gabbana $31..., $37-130...Burberry (not so cheap but it never really is), Aquolina Pink Sugar which is around 12$, so Sephora has pretty good sales considering these are designer fragrances and also good variety. So designer perfume is often found very expensive as unfortunate as it is. But I reccomend Sephora if you need an actual reasonable price.
You should check out FragranceNet.com, http://www.fragrancenet.com/marc-jacobs-鈥?/a> they have really great prices! Not only on Marc Jacobs perfume, which is the link I included.. but on all designers perfumes.





Awesome site, I only order my stuff from them because the pricing is just so much better than retail prices. Also what's great is that on orders over $70, the shipping is FREE!





So I usually order like two or three perfumes at a time, so that I get the free shipping and I always have enough perfume, so I don't run out.





Hope this is helpful. :o)
Fragrancenet.com has pretty decent prices for Marc Jacobs. The girl who works next to me just told me she got it from there (I thnk DAisy tho?) its supposed to be $70 but its only like 40. Try there.
You can buy it for cheap from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>
I know this store called beauty base it is really good. I bought my mum a birthday present from there. The perfume is like 拢5 - 拢20. Whereas in big store like boots and superdrug the perfume is so expensive.
Walmart and sears.


answere mine please


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Ulta. Or Ebay.
-ebay


-your local 'flea market'


-department store sales

No comments:

Post a Comment