Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best perfume in the market now?is it expensive?

With perfume you kinda have to go with what you like. I personally like the mary kay perfumes they have a different tast for everyone.What's the best perfume in the market now?is it expensive?
It depends on what you like...Go to department stores to see if you like: musky, fruity, flowery, etc....If you like light airy perfumes I recommend Burberry, all JLo (very fruity), Stella By Stella MCartney smells amazing, too.What's the best perfume in the market now?is it expensive?
Any purfume that smell great and make u feel sexy is the best..... judge yourself
I love Hakui From Avon it smells great only $16 Also Harmony from Mary Kay is a lovely scent too $18
I love oscar de lareta
Do visit the shop for the new product
Armani Mania not very expensive
The best perfume on the market would be what smells great on you. Different perfumes smell different on each person.
estee lauder 200,000,000
Polo for men. Ooh-la-lah! I love it!





Paloma Picasso. My favorite scent in my personal collection.





Both are expensive, but worth every cent paid per drop! (Just kiddin'... Actually you pay per ounce!)
flower by kenzo..not very new..but smells gr8
You sound very naive. Look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment