Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best girls perfume that isnt that expensive to use.?

Personally, I would go for a body spray if you're looking for cheap. I know Victoria Secret has scents that are a lot better than most perfumes I smell. Plus they're cheap at only around 9 dollars a bottle. I usually buy two and mix them just to get a more ';me'; smell.


Otherwise you might try going to Wal Mart. They have a pretty good selection at your of course, everyday low prices.


Good luck!What is the best girls perfume that isnt that expensive to use.?
well that depends on your age. but the one ive seent that most people wear thta isnt to strong or like unpleasent. it's called pleasures it not to little girly but its not like grandma old i. its mature strong women kinda perfume. it only cost like $10!!!!


but if you like really light scented stuff try the things at bed bath and body works or victoria secrets. but thise might be a little strong and youll have to look around but it depends mainly on your preference and your age.What is the best girls perfume that isnt that expensive to use.?
avon's mark has a lot of softer fragrance for young people at a low cost. my teen daughter loves victoria's secret lovespell body spay. it smells fresh and kinda fruity. it's about $4 a 8 oz bottle. leesa
Adidas Moves
Paris Hilton perfume smells good and its not that exspensive
glo from jlo. or mongolina from bath and body works
Exclamation is a nice sweet perfume that you can get for under $20 at Sears, Walmart, etc. It has a flowery scent, but very nice and it lasts throughout the day-- very faint but noticeable. Just go to a store and smell a sample if they have one-- see if you like it.
Heavenly by Victoria's Secret! I always get compliments on how I smell when I wear it. It comes in a perfume and a body spray, which is pretty cheap.
I only wear Victoria's Secret body sprays Pure Seduction, Endless Love, and My Desire is my favorite i used 2 wear Love Spell but know everyone is wearing it so these r my favorite.
Eau de toilette from bath and body works is great! I love the Brown Sugar and Fig. Its only $18.99 a bottle.
Pleasure
Baby Phat's Goddess!!!!!!!! Smells great!!!!!! Sold at Wal- Mart or Target for like $20 for the 1fl.oz...I love it, I am wearing it now!
Have you ever heard of HUGO WOMAN or LUCKY YOU....they re at Wal Mart....they smell great....and really attract the guys...
It depends on the smell you're going for but I like to use Avon's Soft Musk, Clinique Happy, or Rue21 Sparkle. I also got some perfumes from my grandmother that she had but didn't use called Passion by Elizabeth Taylor(may be expensive but really good only for nights out tho cuz it's a very sexy scent n strong too). But the first three are very light and fairly girly and soft and feminine. The only problem I have with Rue21 Sparkle is that it doesn't last long. Hope this helps!
Try www.avon.com I use some of their perfume and it's great and people can't believe how cheap it is. Also try going to department stores or trying out body sprays.
Britney spears curisous, Paris hilton or jlo they not so expensive
Bath n Body has fragrances that are affordable.. affordable enough to use everyday too. My favorite's White Cherry Blossom. But if you don't want to purchase some little bottle for $40, you can just go to Bath n Body and with that price you can get yourself lotion, body spray, and shower gel.
to many to say
calgon is probably one of the cheapest you'll find, that also smells very good.
Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, JLo are all great and inexpensive





my favorite perfume for girls is juicy couture but the price is $55-$85
Beyond Fantasy or Rememberance

No comments:

Post a Comment