Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you think its a compulsion that i collect expensive perfumes and lotions? i have over 300?

some might say it isDo you think its a compulsion that i collect expensive perfumes and lotions? i have over 300?
Awe, yea sistah girl, you need to go see somebody. What are you trying to hide? Ain't soap and water workin? See, I'm just jealous because I walked into a perfume store today, looked at the prices, became depressed, and walked out, empty handed. I didn't think their we're that many fragrances out there. Why don't you eliminate some of them my way!Do you think its a compulsion that i collect expensive perfumes and lotions? i have over 300?
oh yes thats crazy but at least you smell good
I think 300 is a little too much, you should buy so many at a time, and when your perfume or lotions run out buy a couple more. But you can save so much money by buying little bits at a time.
mmmmmm!! YEP***
Yes, especially since you have 300 and they are expensive. But as long as you aren't broke and can take care of yourself and it makes you happy more power to you sistah!
I don't think it's necessary. After awhile, you're going to have over 300 bottles of rancid perfumes and lotions. Spend your money on something else.
It is, but women we tend to be tha way toward cosmetics, skincare and perfumes.





Thats tradition sicne centuries ago. Nothing new.


ANd if you can have 300 lotions and perfumes I think that is great! Wish I could. But Ive had my times when my collection of skincare seemed a dept store counter :-) so dont feel bad!





Enjoy it all !!
Why so many? All perfumes and lotions expire.
If you have the money And that what you like then do it have the clothes to match it though
lol yes but you probably smell awesome :P I wish i could buy expensive perfumes like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment