Monday, December 28, 2009

Are people that knowledgeable about perfumes that they can identify an expensive one?

...men i presume would just go by what smells nice....





...but would women [being more appreciative of/or suckered by status] be more impressed by a man wearing an expensive scent.





and also...are ALL expensive perfumes necessarily better than less expensive ones..or is it all a matter of personal preference?Are people that knowledgeable about perfumes that they can identify an expensive one?
I don`t know what it is about perfumes but as a woman perfume is my luxury , i only buy expensive ones and goodness knows how many bottles i own .. cheaper perumes can smell nice too . I think i can recognise an expensive perfume . I can identify perfumes as people walk past me i just love the stuff !Are people that knowledgeable about perfumes that they can identify an expensive one?
i dont no which one cost what!
With me is all a matter of personal preference. I always try a perfume before I buy it, as I tend to find that the smell changes once its been worn for a while. I tend to buy expensive perfume because it lasts longer when you wear it, that with cheaper ones.





As a woman, it doesn't matter to me if the aftershave worn by a man is on the cheaper side of the market, as long as it smells good on him.





As with sexy-pig, perfume is my one luxury purchase, and I do have an extensive range, and I can pretty much identify certain perfumes if worn by others. x
no expensive ones are not better than the less expensive. I don't care if a man is wearing 200.00 perfume or he bought it at the doller store if he smells nice that is the only thing I would be thinking about now where or how much he paid for it.
No. I go for stuff that makes me smell of f*ck! From most department stores. Men cannot tell if you are wearing men's or women's purfume either, except for the most common - say like Brut 33
personal preference and sometimes expensive doesnt smell good on everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment