Monday, December 28, 2009

I tend to go more for male scents than womans perfumes. Some expensive perfumes I think smell awful! Why??

I spend a lot of time in Europe and in international airports. I always like to smell the perfumes. I found though that many expensive perfumes that I am sure they spent 1000's of $$$ to develope and test I think smell awful! I was in Harrods in London and tried Christian Dior's POISON, I and everyone with me thought it smelled awful (like fermented cotten candy!) I went to the bathroom and washed it off. Obviously it was tested before they released it. Do I smell things different than others? I have a fairly good sense of smell, like flowers and other natural things that smell nice. BTW My favorite scent is Hugo Boss It comes in a silver and orange round container and the packaging says Boss in an orange square. It's expensive so I buy the deodarant which is cheaper and lasts forever - almost! I like Axe bodywash Recovery.Womans fragrances I like (but can't always afford) are Opium and most fruity bodysprays. Any suggestions for something new to try? Thanks! What do men like?I tend to go more for male scents than womans perfumes. Some expensive perfumes I think smell awful! Why??
Different scents smell different to different people, its all about preference. Personally i love the smell of opium, i used to buy opium pour homme all the time before they discontinued it grrrrrr. My best suggestion is to go to a perfume counter and tell them what kinds of scents you like and give them your price range, most sales associates will know the scents they sell and they can help you find some options that you may like. Around Christmas i went to Macy's and i told the sales lady at the men's counter that i like more spice smells and i like a few citrus scents i have tried. It was really helpfull and i bought 4 new scents that i love.I tend to go more for male scents than womans perfumes. Some expensive perfumes I think smell awful! Why??
You'll be surprise that just because it expensive doesn't mean it smell good I've have purchase Cologne for under $20 that knock women off their feet. Its all about your preference and what you like to smell on yourself and a man.
I think you just like the spicy smells of the male fragrances. Antonio Benderaz (however you spell) has a spicy smelling fragrance out that isn't very expensive and I really like it. It doesn't really last very long though.

No comments:

Post a Comment