Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a good, light perfume that is not too expensive?

I like fresh perfumes, nothing sweet smellingWhat is a good, light perfume that is not too expensive?
Check out the perfumes at Charlotte Russe.


My personal fav is refuge and it was only $8 and my friend is a huge fan of the one with the blue bird on it (not sure what it's called) but it was also just $8.





Ebay is also a good place for cheap perfume. (I always look up reviews of the perfumes where they're sold for higher prices) That way, you can also usually buy smaller sizes of bottles if you just want to try it out.What is a good, light perfume that is not too expensive?
I got a body spray for christmas called white tea by the healing garden. its a light fresh scent. You can have mine I like the flowery!
I like the brand name Lucky. You can get it at walmart, its about 15-20 for a big bottle. =D
Honey Suckle at Bath and Body Works or Sweet Pea or Fresh and Clean at victoria Secret Or Love Spell
my favourite is Dior Pure Poison,


it's quite cheap and is really nice

No comments:

Post a Comment