Sunday, December 20, 2009

At $ 215,000 the world's most expensive perfume is imperial majesty who could afford to wear it?

let alone buy it. would you buy it for your special lady even if you could afford it?At $ 215,000 the world's most expensive perfume is imperial majesty who could afford to wear it?
Well i know i will never see that perfume on my gift list. I think only the Queen of England could get the one.At $ 215,000 the world's most expensive perfume is imperial majesty who could afford to wear it?
people woth throw away money


brittney spears---madonna --


paris all come to mind---
At $215,000, it could rule a country all by itself, the aroma of a scent that expensive could be nothing less than... hypnotic... hypnotic...hypnotic....
hell no! no ***** is worth that much
Only Oprah could afford it. And I wouldn't buy it for myself no matter what.
Oprah could afford to wear it. I have an idea though it probably smells horrid and rich people would buy it for the status quo.
Not me. I can think of better things to do with $215 grand!
thats insane.


Im sure there are people that can AFFORD to buy but no that are stupid enough to do so.
you could have bought some if you hadn't spent all your fuel allowance on those allsorts!!!!
it would just sit on the top id be scared to use it
haha. I wouldn't even buy that for me. I am content with my perfume which only cost like 5 bucks at walmart. It is tahitian orchad, or melon blackberry, but i really do with this one scent of perfume by clinique. i would never pay over 20 bucks for perfume.
uhhh no. i'll make her own perfume.
I would rather build a house with that kind of money!!
screw that. what a rip off. Even if i was rich i wouldn't spend so extravagently





probably only cost lest then 100 dollars to make
Brittany Spears. Not being a mother gives her tons of money. No, I wouldn't buy it because I couldn't afford it.
Come to think of it, I bought a bottle last week.
if any man bought me that I would leave him instantly.





Who is dumb enough to buy that? If you had that kinda cash, buy me an island!

No comments:

Post a Comment