Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do women prefer flowers or chocolates or perfume or a really expensive pair of shoes?

All 4 for me please!Do women prefer flowers or chocolates or perfume or a really expensive pair of shoes?
Flowers!





With chocolate, I'll just end up wearing it on my hips!





Perfume is tricky because I only like certain scents


Shoes? I am VERY picky.





You can't go wrong with flowers..unless the person is allergic to them.Do women prefer flowers or chocolates or perfume or a really expensive pair of shoes?
It depends on her personality and the occasion...I love shoes...but I don't think my b/f could pick out a pair for me for anything...maybe some slides/flops or something but not anything above and beyond that...perfumes are easy...women know what they like and what smells nice on them so if she tells you she likes a certain kind, then you are fairly safe in getting that...chocolates...I could take or leave...don't get me wrong, I love chocolate...but only if it's a nice, expensive kind (like Godiva dark chocolate truffles...mmmmmm)...but how much chocolate does a girl really want...if I'm eating a truffle, it's one or two...that's about it!...flowers are always nice...especially if you take the time to find out her favorite and get those and present them in a sweet way...good luck!
Chocolates. Though perfume it's nice because then you know your partner likes it if he's the one who bought it. That said, flowers are very sweet.





NOT SHOES.
I love flowers. Hate shoes and don't eat chocolate. I wear ultraviolet perfume not expensive
i like red roses. they are very romantic
flowers
YES we do.
all sound good - not sure i'd want someone else to choose my shoes though!


flowers smell nice and last a while, chocs are always good (unless she's on a diet!) and perfume is ok, but generally speaking girls know what they like and stick to one or two fragrance's so check what she's got in the bathroom cupboard!
flowers mean you did something you shouldn't unless its roses on valentines day.


chocolates are cool but she will only complain they make her fat.


perfume says she stinks, but she will accept it and complain later to her friends.


expensive shoes she will appreciate the gesture but you will probably choose the wrong ones and she will only take them back to the shop and exchange them.


best to just take her for a romantic meal or a romantic weekend away.
Hi i prefer a bear myself;chocs dont last long,flowers die,perfume might not be her taste, shoes also have to be the right fit,only to be worn on certain occasions,


everyone i know likes a bear at least she can keep it.
Gosh I luv shoes.
Go with perfume since flowers will die soon, shoes , its hard to find the right size and one that a woman likes and perfume if you get a good nice scent it lasts awhile.


Women like ALL three though, but chocolate least since most are trying to watch their weight =(
Depends on the woman! (and whether they are on a diet!)
It depends. But personally I like flowers - they smell good. =D
i prefer scubs dvd box set but thats not gonna happen so flowers and chocs
not all women expect to be showered with expensive gifts,something simple and well thought out means a lot more.if your girlfriend expects such gifts, for no particular reason,ie Christmas,birthdays and such,i would take a long hard look at your relationship.
It depends on the person and the situation.





Flowers are often welcome, nice underwear for special occasions, Chocolates not very often, shoes , well one friend i have loves her shoes but it would be difficult to buy for her and best to give a voucher or offer to pay if she chose.. Stick with the flowers or underwear !
i love it when my bf sends me flowers to work
try all you cant do wrong, try a gesture and presents they will love that
chcolates for moi
I prefer penis
defo choccies or flowers!!!
I would rather have a romantic evening that I could remember for the rest of my life.





The flowers will die.


The chocolates will go right to my a s s.


The perfume will only last till the bottle is gone.


The expensive shoes will eventually wear out, not to mention they will probably kill my feet!!!





The memory from the night that would be made from the romance shown out of love--I will always have no matter what!!!!





Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not a question of what they prefer. Take that attitude and you just spoil them and make them even more greedy.





It's a question of what you can afford and want to buy.





Shoes, perfume and flowers are no brainers.





Get chocolates, and think who is she going to share them with? Smart, thinking huh.











.
Shoes.. shoes... shoes...


Joke..


Your heart!
all are good but make sure you guys are serious before giving her abunch of gifts, cuz she might end up taking advantage of you
Believe me, any REAL woman prefers diamonds and gold only ...
none


i prefer a nice dinner and then a big surprise that i've been hinting to in the past


but if i had to chose between the three, tha shoes most definetly!


-birdie
I hate being bought gifts. they are all nice enough but i would rather chose them things myself as they are all quite personal and individual to the girl.





I would like to be given something free like a shell or pretty stone which they just found and thought of me. Or just pick a flower that is really sweet.





that way the girl doesnt get spoilt and thinks you think of her as individual.
Flowers - always work for me.





I like to see when a man walk down on a street with flowers in his hand; ready to give them to his girlfriend too - that's VERY romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment