Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do u buy expensive perfumes or are the cheap ones just fine?

and plz dont say 'ohh the cheap ones are fake i only buy gucci' thats what one of my mates said todayDo u buy expensive perfumes or are the cheap ones just fine?
Not too expensive, not dirt cheap either. I'm kind of in the middle... The thing is I DON'T LIKE many of the very expensive perfumes, they smell... old. The ones extremely cheap make me feel bad, like I don't take care of myself as well as I deserve it.Do u buy expensive perfumes or are the cheap ones just fine?
I have a *LOT* of perfumes, I used to work for DKNY selling their perfumes and I got addicted to different scents!





I personally buy a mixture - my 2 favorite more expensive ones are Jean Paul Gaultier Pour Femme Classique, and Dior Pure Poison.


However the one I wear the most (of all things) is Brittany Spears Curious lol, I just love the smell of it :)





I have a lot of other perfumes of all makes and prices (including a lot of DKNY because it was free - but I don't like many of them!).





I think it's down to personal preference - a scent is a very personal thing and if it suits you and lasts on you and YOU like it then wear it whether the price is little or large!





The one thing to be said for the more expensive perfumes is the quality of the products used to make the scents - they tend to be more natural and less chemical based, but sometimes it's hard to tell :)





Just follow your nose!!





Hope this helps


xxxxx
I typically buy expensive ones (Chanel, DKNY, Michael Kors,Estee Lauder, etc...) however, I'm done buying them because they don't stay with me but maybe an hour or so. And with the economy the way it is I will not be making purchases such as that- winter is coming %26amp; I'd rather be able to pay for my heat- I live in MN- it's cold! I think some of the less expensive perfumes are just as good- I will be checking into them myself.
if you like the smell and it's cheap, buy it! if you like the smell and it's expensive, consider whether the scent is worth spending a lot of money on or not. it's really about about you and your personality and what you like. all other people are gonna care about as well is the smell. they wont know whether you spent 15 dollars on it or 100.





i personally go with body sprays because the scent lasts longer and they're not as expensive. bath and body works has a pretty good line of scents that are usually around 10 or 15 dollars.



I'll buy perfume if I like it.





If it's cheap like from Avon, or from stores like River Island and Victoria Secret.





I'll even buy the authentic ones like I just purchased 'Gucci' by Gucci.





I say if you're not willing to spend on the authentic stuff, go and get the cheaper home brands they have at stores until you save up for them.





The cheap fake bottles of the authentic brands, thing like.. ''Wings' for Angel, or 'Speed' for Gucci Rush, have bad chemicals i them, and irritate your skin alot more than the authentic ones would. so for your own health, I recommend saving up :)
It really depends I've come across all types of perfumes I like over the past few years. I really love Lolita Lempika which is about $63 for 1.7 oz or $84 for about 3 oz or so. I also like Burberry Brit, it's actutally a bit cheaper than Lolita.Guess for woman is amazing too! For something less pricey I've found I love Black Amethyst from Bath and Body Works (has to be the fragrance though, not the body spray), and it costs about $27. I was also surprised by Hilary Duff's With Love...smells really good and isn't costly!
i wear perfume by Nanette Lapore, which kinda pricey but i love the smell. i have had inexpensive perfumes i loved the smell of ,but i like to change after a while. its just coincidence my new favorite smell is in the 80 $ range. ';Shanghai Butterfly';smells sweet and exotic. Im personally not a fan of the flowery sugar smell almost all perfume brands are producing.
Well the only scent I wear is the new version of Chance by Chanel. It's almost $100 for the small bottle but I don't care because it smells expensive and the bottle is really nice AND, the best part, the smell lasts all day. You get what you pay for. But I like cheap stuff too, I used to wear Paris Hilton.
i love bath and body works perfume i got one in a glass bottle called pear blossom it is so good so yeah the less expensive ones are good and so are the regular ones i want to get for christmas L.A.M.B. by gwen stefani that smells just right not too strong or light but perfect so i got the site just for u down below
I use one expensive perfume and that's Chanel.


I only use it for special occasions.


All the other ones I own are ';cheap';. I love the Bath %26amp; Body Works perfumes and all of the Britney Spears ones. It's about what smells good to you not how much they cost. If you like the smell buy it.











answermineplease:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
well i dont buy gucci but i do buy Christian Dior,chanel,burberry, etc..but i do think that some cheap ones are actually fine.i have one...but they're from france and they smell really nice..actually they are my fave's apart from moschino ''funny''


i LOVE moschino
i only buy the nice stuff


honestly


not the super expensive stuff


but my favs are DKNY, Juicy, Coach, and Ed Hardy





they all smell fabulous :)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
i just buy whatever smells good i dont like to spend alot on perfumes but if i really like it i might:D

No comments:

Post a Comment