Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are some semi-expensive perfumes that smell really good?

I don't want to buy any cheap body spray, because I find that it wears off soon, and I don't mind spending a little too much money if it is worth it.





I read somewhere in a magazine that lavendar and pumpkin pie scents turn guys on or something. They don't say, ';Oh, I love when a girl smells like lavendar,'; it just does for some reason. I wonder if it's true, but why would they put it in a well-known magazine if it isn't?What are some semi-expensive perfumes that smell really good?
Vera Wang, Princess. It's around 40-50 bucks.


Could be more, depending on the size.





Or Jovan sex appeal. It's not too expensive, but works well.What are some semi-expensive perfumes that smell really good?
I love cliniques Be happy and happy they are super inexpensive. Got to Kohls or JC penny's and try some perfumes you will definitaly find some really good perfumes for less. Also try Jlo's perfume glow at first sight.
A light, crisp, yet very sexy spray is ';light blue'; by dolce and gabanna.
I like vera wang princess and nina by nina ricci!


for a little less paris hiltons 1st perfume is good!
princess by vera wang or wrapped with love by hilary duff
escada.


all of them


its like 30 dollars and its AMAZING!
Paris Hilton has some nice scents out there, I like heiress...
Paris Hilton!!! OMG IT'S TO DIE FOR!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment