Sunday, December 20, 2009

Where can I buy expensive perfume for less money? My favorite is Amarige and I pay a fortune at Dillard's.

Sometimes for the holidays, Kmart and Wal-Mart carry better brand-name perfumes at decent prices. They used to have them all year, but . . . I guess security was a problem.Where can I buy expensive perfume for less money? My favorite is Amarige and I pay a fortune at Dillard's.
There is a perfume gallery in Beverly hills on wilshire and believe it or not they are not expensive.Where can I buy expensive perfume for less money? My favorite is Amarige and I pay a fortune at Dillard's.
If you don't mind owning knockoff perfume, you can go online or to certain boutiques where they have imitations of almost any designer label. I went to a boutique in Siesta Key where I got 3 oz of Be Delicious imitation for $16. I cannot sense the difference between the one I have and the real thing, significantly, in the way it smells.
eBay all the way!!!! I love it!! Other ways would be Marshalls if there is one near you, Stein Mart or sometimes Ross. Sometimes places like Walmart and Target sell tiny bottles of the real stuff for a fraction of the price!!!
I get my perfume online!!! It is soo cheap. Here is the web site:





Scentiments.com





I get the ';tester'; bottles. They are exactly the same as the spray but alot cheaper, but some of them do not come with the cap to the bottle...but who needs tha cap anyways. You save soo much money here and they have everythin plus more. My perfumes always come within a week. I have never been ripped off or nothing.
look for it on ebay or a discount store like Big Lots or something.
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment