Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you think $110 perfume is expensive?

It's not cheap, that's for sure! You might want to try a sample vial first (lots of online perfume stores offer simple decants into little vials for cheap; if it's a recent/modern perfume, Sephora is sure to carry it and has a generous sampling policy), wear it over a few days, and make absolutely sure you're going to love it.Do you think $110 perfume is expensive?
Like, not really, I think if you love the smell, love the bottle and brand then thr price is worth it, coming form a perfume junkie, lol.





I like Chloe by Chloe and Daisy by Marc Jacobs, also Madame by Jean Paal GautierDo you think $110 perfume is expensive?
If it smells good on you and you like it then go for it. Just make sure when you put it on (sample it first) the smell stays nice and it suits your skin. Some can smell nice then turn like whiskey or sour. It depends on the oil in your skin.
It depends totally on what you want and are prepared to spend. I think that's alot. I use Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder and it's $40 for a large bottle and all my friends say it's the best perfume they've ever smelled!
that's 1/4 a month's rent. anyone that spends that much on perfume should be shot. some people can barely get by on a tank of gas. that's f*cking sick in the head.
That is a Little pricey but if you like it and want to spend that much go ahead i usually don't go over $80 but that's just a price limit for me!
for a gallon???... not at all ... you give a price but not a quantity ... it's like saying ... is $1000 expensive for a diamond?
I think so, usually perfume cost around 60 dollars
WELL IF ITS WORTH IT.EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE NOW.
depends on what it is


but for me, a family of four yes it is. I would only splurge if it was my bday or xmas....lol
I think it is, but if you like it and it smells good then buy it =]
Ummm no thats cheap.......your retarded if you would spend that much on purfume.....
Depends on what it is
no
I DIDNT KNOW THEY MADE PERFUME CHEAPER THAN 100 DOLLARS

No comments:

Post a Comment